Sunday, March 10, 2013

Ask Me Questions


Bonjour! I am in France and I have been here since the beginning of February! All is well!

So I got to thinking, maybe YOU guys have questions you'd like to ask me. Send in any questions about autism that I may have not covered on this blog or if you want me to write a post about a certain aspect of autism that I have not written about and I'll answer them as best as I can. Or if you just want to talk and get the opinion of someone else who is autistic that if fine too.

Avoir Darlings! Chow!

1 comment:

  1. HEY....thanks for sharing about your travels to camps and practice for future and college....bet your having fun in France!!!! I want to share with you a great film documentary I saw on Netflix recently...titled " Beauty is Embarrassing".......about Wayne White....maybe you have seen it already....as it is a 101 Ed course on Creating a Career, Hollywood, being happy, true to your self, art, family, loved ones and life.....and giving back. Wayne White...and his wife have been innovators.....working on Pee Wee Herman, Simpsons...and too many other projects to list with their animation, comic book work, stop motion.....puppeteering and art .....you will laugh so much...it heart warming and wonderful...the title may see odd at first but he explains its meaning in the end...YOU'LL love it and be inspired with his words

    ReplyDelete